Sunday, November 13, 2011

It's Been a Whirlwind of a Month

Over the course of the past month we had our annual outing to the Pumpkin Patch, a family vacation in Hawaii, work has been very demanding and I just got back from a week long business trip to India.  Jet lag, argh!  I've been up since 1:00am and have been able to get through a lot of shows on our DVR. 

I'll post pictures and highlights from each this week, excluding work of course.  Unless you want pictures of spreadsheets and powerpoint slides with lots of numbers (snooze). 

The highlight of the past month is the support and love I've received from my husband.  It started in Hawaii with a very special discussion where I was able to open up (hard for me to do) and tell him where my mind was at.  I've been struggling with being truly 'happy', dealing with a tough job, being pulled in too many directions and trying to 'do it all'.  We have a solid short term and longer term plan now, which will of course evolve over time.  We came up with it together, without arguing, without shutting down.  I haven't been this happy about the future in a really long time.  Thanks Steve!

No comments:

Post a Comment