Monday, April 22, 2013

A Complex Coffee Problem


We have a complex problem in our house and I'm looking for a better solution.  Here are the facts:

I only drink decaf coffee.
My husband only drinks caffeine laden coffee.
I like lattes, cappuccinos and drip coffee.
My husband only likes drip coffee.

Still with me?  

We used to have a double carafe drip coffee pot, where we could each make our own drip coffee.  It didn't satisfy my need for lattes and cappuccinos.  We got rid of the double, replaced it with a single drip maker and a Nespresso machine with milk frother.  I now had lattes and cappuccinos, but no drip coffee when my husband made leaded coffee for himself practically every day.

I came across a great deal on a small Keurig machine ($99, then 30% off and a $20 rebate, for a $50 total price).  The Keurig could be the solution for me when I want drip coffee the same time my husband wants his leaded coffee.  

This is what we currently have sitting on our kitchen counter.  Count 'em, 4 coffee making items.  There has to be a better solution?  

Yes, those are 1980's gray formica countertops, jealous?



No comments:

Post a Comment