Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Gearing Up......

I'm gearing up for our fiscal year end at work. I work with my peers, consolidate revenue and expenses for our EVP on a daily basis (including weekends). This all starts a week from Friday and lasts about 3 weeks. I'm gearing up for the long days and the fire-drills and the phone calls and chasing down information. I'm already tired, so I think I need a couple days of just sleeping to store up for the upcoming craziness (I'm taking this Thursday and Friday off).

After the craziness is over, I'm going to tackle a very large stack of freshly washed fabric. I want to make things. My creative outlet for my very numbers intensive job. I want to make another dress of for Abby (she loves dresses, but is so active she trips over them frequently), a couple tops for her, I want to make some aprons after being inspired by my blog/facebook/high school friend April, and I want to make some baby items for a family members August birth of their first child. The fabric stack will wait until mid June and then I am going to town on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment