Monday, May 4, 2009

What does flossing your teeth get you? Another visit to the dentist...

I hate going to the dentist, but I love my dentist. She and her staff understand me, I don't have to explain my behavior in the chair and they make getting any work done relatively easy. I travel 25 miles to my dentist, though I bet there are plenty of competent ones closer to home/work. My theory is, why fix what isn't broken.

I went to my dentist a couple hours ago. This morning I did a really good brushing followed by a really good flossing (which I don't do as often as I should). My really good flossing resulted in part of a filling coming out. I didn't think I was flossing that thoroughly.

So I have to go back to the dentist, ugh. Thankfully I know I'll be well taken care of. The big decision I've been given is to redo the filling or get a crown. A crown, really? I'm not looking forward to either, yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment