Monday, July 8, 2013

Summer Art Projects for Kids - Can't Wait for my KiwiCrate order!

I ran across a mention of Kiwi Crate on a blog I read.  I took the name of the website and tucked it away in my brain for a later date.

This past weekend we went to Monterey.  The girls had a blast and cried when we left.  It's always a good sign when they cry, it means they had a good time.  The girls were in bed by 7:30pm or so each night so I was left with two options:

1.) watch TV
2.) shop on my iPad

I chose to do both!

Kiwi Crate came to mind.  I spent some time browsing their site and bought a few things.  The concept is fantastic.  They put together 'crates' of themed projects.  They have great options for both boys and girls.

I purchased the following:








They also have great DIY projects.  I'm eyeing this one our summer vacation:

Vacation Jars (to store your vacation memories)



Here's why I love this site.  For me, time is short.  Their project kits (or crates) take the guesswork out of coming up with new ideas and also alleviates the need for me to go to 2-3 stores to get all the supplies for a project.

When I get my order and the kids have some time to try it out, I'll let you know how it goes.

I am in no way affiliated with Kiwi Crate and the pictures are from the KiwiCrate.com site.

No comments:

Post a Comment