Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Lady Who Lunches

Surgery, smurgery, I am a lady who lunches...

Today was a very leisurely day; a nap, lunch with a friend and dinner with my husband (in a restaurant, no kids).  While at lunch today (Sushi Ran in Sausalito, amazing food, great quality fish and a bit trendy, I like it!) I thought that I could get used to being a lady who lunches.  That thought lasted about 5 seconds. 

I cannot be that person, my mind is always going, I am always thinking about what I should be doing next and trying to come up with ideas for a home based business (in addition to my already more than full time job).  When I do more, I'm happiest, especially when it's the things I want to do. 

I typically eat lunch while at my desk or on the run, moving from one thing to another.  I don't have time for leisurely lunches very often.  When accompanied by a good friend, they are even better!  I'll leave those lunches as a special treat for now, but I'm glad I have them every once in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment