Monday, June 6, 2011

Two things wrong with The Bachelorette...

The Bachelorette was a complete disaster tonight. Two things were drastically wrong with this episode...

1.) How did the producers let this guy on the show? Really Bentley, you are such a jerk. Because of you, I will teach my daughters to love themselves enough to spot an a$?hole a mile away and not have low self esteem that they think someone like you can be genuine. How dare you use your daughter as your reason to go home, which itself was a lie!!! You disgust me.

2.) Ashley, you were warned. At the point you learned of Bentley's intentions, you should have never let him get out of the limo! Why even give a guy like this a chance, there were many more to choose from. Why do women do this to themselves? Why are they so enamored with the bad boy. You cannot change guys like that. Once a snake, always a snake..

Shows like this make me realize I am married to a wonderful husband and father. He would never even imagine treating anyone this badly, nor would he ever use his precious daughters as a cover to something so awful. Please don't tell him this though. I'm still trying to get him to do more around the house and I don't want to lose traction :)...

No comments:

Post a Comment