Thursday, January 27, 2011

I {heart} Lilah Belle's

I've tried a few meal delivery and pre-made meal services since we welcomed our first daughter into our lives 3 1/2 years ago. The one I keep going back to is Lilah Belle's.

Keeping our family of four fed can be a challenge. I put all of my energy and meal prep into making sure my two daughters receive mostly organic, fresh and healthy food. This approach has paid off with my oldest daughter. She chooses organic peas over cupcakes, milk over juice, and fresh fruit over cookies. The jury is still out on my one year old, but she's off to a great start!

My husband and I eat dinner after the kids are in bed and it is usually nachos, pizza, BBQ from the place around the corner or a hodge podge of unhealthy snacks.

In comes Lilah Belle's. The food is made from organic where possible and almost all local ingredients. The meals are balanced and almost all of the ones we have eaten are delicious.

My husband and I decided I would make the trek to SF every 2 weeks to get dinners from Lilah Belle's. I purchase 3-4 nights worth of dinners. We just have to pop the dinners in the microwave and in no time we have a delicious meal that we feel great about eating. During the weeks we eat Lilah Belle's, I have more energy, feel better and sleep better.

They also have delivery to our area, but I like to see my food before purchasing. Their menu changes every week so there is always something new. Once we get into a regular schedule with them, we might just resort to their delivery service.

...I am in no way affiliated with Lilah Belle's other than being a customer, and I am not being compensated for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment