Friday, March 4, 2011

The Best Cupcakes Ever!

There's no disputing the fact that I've been working a lot lately.  Abby knows something is different, she knows that I'm not around as much (wiping tear from my eye).

As I've mentioned, Abby is a sweet, caring and compassionate child.  She picks up in the fact I am tired and juggling a lot.  Over the course of the day on Thursday, Abby and her nanny decided to make me cupcakes to put a smile on my face.  Well, I have to say it worked.

I was informed in the afternoon that Abby was working on a surprise for me.  Thursday is my typical late(r) night at work.  I have two big deadlines every Friday morning.  I decided to plow through as much work as I could to make it home in time to enjoy the surprise and visit with my girls.

When I walked in the door, Abby jumped up into my arms, covered my eyes and asked me to walk into the kitchen (still with laptop backpack on, keys in hand, etc)..  When I was informed that it was okay to open my eyes, these were waiting for me:



Abby decorated them herself and picked out a very special cupcake for me.

I don't care if these were made from scratch or from a box mix, these were the Best Cupcakes Ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment