Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Easy Weeknight Dinners - Super Tasty Too!

It's always a struggle getting Steve and I fed as night.  We typically don't eat until the girls go to sleep so if we are going to cook, we need something quick.  In addition to it being a quick meal, I am also a fan of using fresh and wholesome ingredients while minimizing condensed soup type casseroles.

Here are some of my favorites:


Scallops Provencal (Ina Garten)

I serve this with precooked frozen/organic rice from Whole Foods from the freezer section - to save time.



Beef and Bean Burritos (Pioneer Woman - Ree Drummond)

Super easy, I add tomatoes, lettuce and avocado inside to add a 'vegetable' factor, then top with green onions..  I also use low-carb, high fiber tortillas to make it even healthier. 


Tagliatelle with Smashed Peas, Sausage and Ricotta (Giada DeLaurentis)



Spaghetti with Asparagus, Smoked Mozzarella and Prosciutto (Giada DeLaurentis)

No comments:

Post a Comment