Saturday, March 12, 2011

www.SaferProducts.gov

Since having kids, I am much more aware of product recalls, BPA, lead paint, phthalates, parabens, etc...  I am signed up for the Consumer Product Safety Commission's email alerts for recalled products (previous related post on this topic: "Recall This, Recall That").

As a result of being on the CPSC's email notification, I received an email earlier today that informs me of a new website/database they have created so consumers have the ability "to submit Reports of harm or risks of harm, and to search for safety information on products they own or may be considering buying.".

www.SaferProducts.gov

I think this is fabulous and I wanted to share it with everyone.  Bookmark it, before making big purchases, check it out.  If you have any harmful or potentially harmful experiences with products, report it here...

No comments:

Post a Comment