Monday, April 25, 2011

Gearing Up For the Royal Wedding

I'm not sure why I am so interested in the upcoming Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton, but I am.  As mentioned previously, I have an addition to reality shows.  I am sure, since this is 'real', I'm really drawn to it.

So, if you are like me, let me help feed your addiction.  Here are some great sites with all the latest news on the Royal Wedding:

The Washington Post - Great overall coverage

The Today Show - Great overall coverage

Highlights from the Guest List - Celebs and Dignitaries

iPhone Apps related to the Royal Wedding - I'm off to go download one now
Schedule of Events Apps
Everything you need to know about the Royal Wedding App

Minute by minute schedule of the days events - Scheduled with military precision

What will be served at the reception immediately following the wedding - Who knew there wasn't going to be a sit down lunch, but passed canapes?

Want to buy Royal Wedding mementos?

Did the Butter nail polish line really create a color called "No More Waity Katie", crass name, but I like the color.



They sell both nail polish and lip gloss in this color.  The great thing about the Butter line is that their products are formulated without the use of the harmful ingredients like Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP or Parabens, bonus!



No comments:

Post a Comment