Friday, April 1, 2011

My Favorite (online) Fabric Store


It takes less time to buy fabric than it takes to make anything with it.  I found a place that makes shopping for fabric very fun! Cynthia Mann's Fabricworm websites are fantastic.  Cynthia has a website at www.fabricworm.com and also a shop on Etsy.  

I love that there are combos of fabric by designer in similar color ways and also custom combos.  It makes it easy to buy coordinating fabrics, without having to spend the time trying to do it myself.  You are not always limited to the yardage stated in the bundle offering, Cynthia can usually accommodate more yardage in her bundles if you so desire.

Below are a few of my favorite bundles Cynthia sells on her website now.  Thank you Cynthia for making fabric shopping so easy and fun for me!













No comments:

Post a Comment