Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Perfect Sleep Aid - Drug Free

No disparity meant toward the author of this book (it's actually pretty good) but I found the perfect sleep aid:



I spend a disproportionate amount of my time at work dealing with compensation (comp) plan issues. Coming into this job, comp was the one aspect that I didn't have a lot of experience with. The learning curve has been steep and painful. Because of this experience, dealing with comp plans is something I wish I could shy away from (which is why this book put me to sleep last night, I just couldn't take it).

From the pieces I've read, this book is full of very helpful and insightful information. The explanations are fantastic and easy to understand. I know I need to buckle down and read the book. It will go a long way toward helping me be more effective when dealing with comp plan issues on a day to day business.

No comments:

Post a Comment