Wednesday, April 27, 2011

More Royal Wedding Goodness

Yes, I'm Royal Wedding obsessed.  I would get up to watch it live, but because I'm on the West Coast of the US, it will be at 1AM my time.  A DVR version of it will have to do!

Eleni's out of Chelsea Market in NYC has some fantastic cookies all decked out for the Royal Wedding.  I had the pleasure of eating Eleni's cookies recently (Easter themed) and they were wonderfully delicious! 


If you are in the Bay Area stop by one of these Tea place's for some Royal Wedding scones or tea sandwiches.

The English Rose in San Carlos, which is now serving 'A Royal Tea'.  The Tea includes a scone, mini quiche, sausage roll, a tart, sticky toffee pudding, a wedding favor and a glass of champagne (as well as a couple other items). 

Lisa's Tea Treasures in Menlo Park - no mention of anything Royal Wedding related, but a nice spot for tea.

Sweetea's in San Mateo is serving a special Royal Wedding Tea on April 19th and 30th. 

I may still order some of that 'No More Waity, Katie' nail polish...  The name alone cracks me up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment