Friday, February 18, 2011

GO!screen: Easiest Sunscreen for Little Faces (and adults too!)

Whether your son our daughter has the requirement of going to preschool with sunscreen on, or you are out and about at the park every day, GO!screen sunscreen is for you.  I good friend of mine recommended it to me and I haven't turned back.  

The face is the trickiest place to apply sunscreen to wiggly little ones.  I can manage the lotion sunscreens on arms and legs, but this mineral based sunscreen is great for faces. And, it's toxic free with only 7 ingredients.  I don't know about you, but I'm trying to minimize how many harmful chemicals my kids come in contact with my kids.  It's refillable, good or the environment too... 

From the GO!screen website: GO!screen is a mineral powder sunscreen that uses the natural reflecting power of zinc oxide. It is a physical sunscreen that acts like thousands of umbrellas on your skin.


I am in no way affiliated with GO!screen, I just love the product!

No comments:

Post a Comment