A Strap Cover for our SLR Camera. The standard straps that some with the camera really hurt!
- Skip to My Lou has a great camera strap tutorial
A coffee cozy - a greener solution for those paper coffee cup sleeves, and much cuter too!
- All Things Heart and Home has a great coffee cozy tutorial
Key Fobs - add a splash of color to my keys so I can find them in the black hole I call my purse.
- JCaroline has a wonderful key fob tutorial
Fabric Luggage Tag - would be great for my next business trip. Will easily identify my standard issue black suitcase on the luggage carousel.
- Skip to My Lou has a luggage tag tutorial that I really want to use
Some Aprons to have on hand for hostess gifts and just for fun! I think Abby and Emily might need one for helping me in the kitchen when I do actually cook or bake.
- Michael Miller Fabrics has what looks to be an easy tutorial for an apron. They also have really great fabrics too!
My goal is to get started on these projects next week. The fabric is washed and stack so neatly and I have thread in every color of the rainbow. Expect to see some pictures in the next couple of weeks on my progress along with a giveaway or two of some of the things I've made.