Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Want to Make all of These - Easy Sewing Projects

I'm having trouble finding time in my days to get in a few minutes here and there to explore my creative side.  I've been compiling a list of things I want to make.

A Strap Cover for our SLR Camera.  The standard straps that some with the camera really hurt!

A coffee cozy - a greener solution for those paper coffee cup sleeves, and much cuter too!

Key Fobs - add a splash of color to my keys so I can find them in the black hole I call my purse.

Fabric Luggage Tag - would be great for my next business trip.  Will easily identify my standard issue black suitcase on the luggage carousel.

Some Aprons to have on hand for hostess gifts and just for fun!  I think Abby and Emily might need one for helping me in the kitchen when I do actually cook or bake.
  • Michael Miller Fabrics has what looks to be an easy tutorial for an apron.  They also have really great fabrics too!


My goal is to get started on these projects next week.  The fabric is washed and stack so neatly and I have thread in every color of the rainbow.  Expect to see some pictures in the next couple of weeks on my progress along with a giveaway or two of some of the things I've made. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Can't wait to see your projects. I'm so bad. I can sew all of those, but have instead bought a camera strap from Knitty Bitties and was given a coffee cozy from her also. That's OK though because she is super sweet and I was happy to support her. BUT....I also love making my own things. I might have to make the fabric luggage tags. Those look darling!

    ReplyDelete