Saturday, February 12, 2011

"Houston, We Have a Problem"


Some notable occurrences from the past few weeks. 

Asked my husband the same question, 3 times in 30 minutes.  I don’t remember asking the question or the answer, any of the 3 times.  So I asked again.

Put the dirty pan that I used to steam broccoli, away.  The broccoli water was still in the pan.  Thankfully I was not the one who discovered the pan in the cupboard 2 weeks later.

Watched the same TV show from our DVR twice.  It wasn’t until I was almost through it the second time that I realized I had already seen it.

Dropped my oatmeal while trying to juggle coffee, my badge, purse, computer bag and my oatmeal while trying to get into my office.  I quickly learned that oatmeal splatters far distances.  I called facilities for a cleanup on aisle 4, with less than a minute to spare dialing into a weekly call that I CANNOT be late for. 

Forgot to pack diapers and wipes for Emily when we went to the pool.  We had to reuse her diaper after she got out of the pool.  Thankfully there were not any significant accidents.

I have not recently been injured in any way.  I am not taking drugs, not even Advil or vitamins.  I can honestly say, I am starting to see how exhaustion can take a toll after a period of time.  My challenge this weekend is to sleep as much as possible.  My goal is to become a productive member of society again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment